The Youth Education Service (YES) is a Bristol charity providing learning opportunities for adults and young people. Groups are mainly small and volunteers help us to give everyone lots of support. Students can start at any point in the year.
We assist students with a wide range of learning difficulties and disabilities, and offer a range of courses (including our popular Dyslexia Support Course) to help our students improve their essential skills.
With our uniquely personalised and nonjudgemental approach to literacy (reading, writing, spelling) and numeracy (maths, counting), our students feel welcome, valued, and respected every step of the way.
Our current work includes:
- English and Maths groups for young people and adults
- Literacy and Numeracy groups for young people and adults
- Level 2 Functional Skills English and Maths qualifications
- Dyslexia Support course
- Alternative Education including individual basic skills tuition for Key Stage 4 pupils
- Functional Skills English support at Bristol Foyer
- Literacy and Numeracy skills for adults and young people in Moreton-in-Marsh, Gloucestershire
- YES has an Information Advice and Guidance (IAG) worker and resources to help adults and young people make choices about learning and work
For more information about any of our projects, please click on the links above.
Contact Chris at YES: 0117 9739744
or email firstname.lastname@example.org