- Staff have experience of working with a wide range of students at various levels
- We have a wealth of experience in working in the area of engagement/re-engagement with learning.
- We are skilled at enabling young people and adults to develop skills for life, employability and continuing education.
- All tutors are suitably qualified, very experienced and committed to keeping their professional skills updated.
- All staff have enhanced CRB checks and undertake training and professional development.
Meet the team
Chris – Essential Skills Co-Ordinator. I’m the one with the blue hair. I teach English and Literacy and I enjoy meeting all the different people who come to YES, with their individual interests and experiences. In my spare time I enjoy running and I’m trying to learn Spanish.
Fran – YES Co-ordinator.
My job is to oversee the development and management of the organisation. I enjoy working at YES and using my experience and skills to help YES the best it can be. I enjoy cycling, climbing and being in the mountains of by the sea when i’m not at work!
Dan – English tutor (adults and young people – groups and 1:1)
Edwina – Maths and English tutor (1:1 tuition)
Kat – Advice and Guidance worker
Sarah – English tutor (adults and young people)
Collette – Finance and administration officer
Sally – Tutor in Moreton-in-Marsh in the Cotswolds. I teach English, Maths, ICT, Driving theory test and a multitude of other things, to local adults. We meet on Mondays and Tuesdays everyone works to their own goals and at their own pace in a happy environment. I love meeting people, I’m learning to play the clarinet and I enjoy playing on-line scrabble.