Speaking and Listening for Interview Success
Starting 10 May 2022
Ends 14 June 2022
Tuesday Mornings 10.00 to 12.00
About the courseA 5 week course to help learners prepare for a job or volunteering interview.
It is designed to help you do the following;
- Feel more confident speaking to one other person.
- Express yourself clearly in a group situation.
- Use appropriate formal language.
- Practise listening and extracting information, including note-taking skills.
- Discuss and rehearse answers to typical interview questions.
- Understand where to get career and volunteering advice.
- Plan and deliver a short presentation to the group (optional)